Brush less and reduced noise motor with detachable gable roof
High Volume Samplers are the basic instruments used to monitor Ambient Air Quality. They are in widespread use all over the world to measure air pollution in industrial areas, urban areas, on the shop floor, near monuments and other sensitive areas. In these samplers, air borne suspended particulate (SPM) are measured by passing air at high flow rate through a high efficiency filter paper which retains the particles and provisions have been made for simultaneous sampling of gaseous pollutants also. Envirotech APM 430 is new improved version of ‘DWARF’ High Volume Sampler APM 415. It is having a continuous duty blower with Brushless motor which has replaced the conventional high speed blower where carbon brushes are required to be replaced at regular intervals. Therefore there is no need to keep track of carbon brushes. Noise level has been reduced. It is lighter, more compact, can be carried in a car dicky and is ideal for field use. The performance and use of APM 430 is same as that of APM 415.
- Unique flow measurement system using an orifice plate directly calibrated in cu mt/minute.
- Provision to perform gaseous sampling using gaseous sampling attachment APM 411. - Modular
- Anodized aluminum body & frame work to support various parts of Sampler to withstand weathering effects.
- Separation of gable roof from main housing, making the system more rugged & compact for easy transportation.
- 24 hr programmable timer
No need to keep track of carbon brushes thus eliminating unnecessary breakdowns & minimize running cost.
- Reduction in noise.
- Size of the main instrument is same as that of APM 415.
- Less variation in flow.
- Silicone tubing in place of PVC tubing.
- Lighting facility to facilitate monitoring in the absence of ambient light.
1.1to 1.7 Cu m/min
Down to 1.6 micron depending upon Filter used
28 hGF/A (8” x 10” ) for common use and EPM 2000 for Special Research Use.ours (maximum)
Sampling Time Record
0 to 99999.99 hrs. time totalizer records the running time in hours.
24 hour programmable timer, required intervals can be conveniently programmed.
220 Volts, 2 Amps, Single phase AC
Size and Weight
APM 430, With gable roof 440mm (L) x 440mm (W) x 820mm (H) --- 25 Kg
Download PDF Below.