Sensor based Online Analyzer Designed for convenient monitoring of both PM 10 and PM 2.5
Coarse particles (PM 10) can accumulate in the respiratory system and aggravate health problems such as asthma and studies sponsored by US EPA have concluded that fine particles (PM 2.5), penetrate deeply into the lungs, are more likely than coarse and medium size particles to contribute to the health effects (e.g., premature mortality and hospital admissions) and extend well below those allowed by the current PM 10 standards. India adopted monitoring of PM 10 as part of the Ambient Air Quality network in 1994. PM 2.5 has been included in the revised ambient air quality standards notified in November 2009 thus a need arose for monitoring both PM 10 and PM 2.5 in ambient air.
APM 307 delivers precise and reliable performance. It uses light scattering technology to measure PM 10 & PM 2.5 in ambient air (Range 0-3000 µg/m3, Resolution- 1 µg/m3)
- Monitors PM10 & PM2.5 conveniently
- Temperature and Relative humidity also measured to provide complete analysis.
- High data samplingrate, averaged at 20 seconds. Data logging at 1-minute intervals.
- Data can be easily transferred to computer via microSD card.
- High contrast LCD display for all parameter in suitable units.
- Suitable for indoors installation.
- Pole/ Wall mount brackets permit easy installation.
- Compact and portable for convenient field operation.
- Indigenous design
180mm*120mm*60mm Approx (smaller version is under development)
1.1 kg Approx
-20 to 40 °C (-30 to 55 °C intermittent)
Humidity 15 to 95%
AC, 220V±22V, 50/60 Hz
8 GB microSD card is used to store data
8-hour (Fast charging in <2 hrs.)
LCD Touch Screen Display
Download PDF Below.