Beta Attenuation Particulate Monitor
Met One Instrument’s BAM-1020 beta attenuation mass monitor has US-EPA certification (EQPM-0798-122) as an Equivalent Method for PM10 monitoring. It has corresponding certifications in the United Kingdom, Korea, and China for automatic monitoring and recording of PM10 concentrations. The BAM-1020 may be equipped with a sharp cut cyclone PM2.5 or a WINS PM2.5 sampling inlet for automatic monitoring of finer particulate matter. The BAM-1020 can also be configured for the monitoring of total suspended particulate (TSP).
- Long term, unattended remote operation.
- Robust instrument requires minimal maintenance
- Data retrieval through RS-232 port.
- Internal datalogger included which allows up to six additional air quality or meteorological measurements
- Automatic zero and span check once per hour
- Optional Sampling Inlets for TSP, SCC-PM2.5, WINS PM2.5
- Data memory accessible from main menu
- 1 hour to 24 hour averages available
0 -.1, .2, .25, .5, 1, 2, 5, 10 mg/m3
±8% of indication for 1 hour mode, ±2% compared to FRM for 24 hour mode.
14C, 60 µCi
Continuous Glass Fiber Type.
0-20 SLM user adjustable
200 days (1 hour sample)
100-230V AC, 50/60 Hz
Download PDF Below.