Stand-alone equipment for monitoring inorganic gaseous pollutants with
Thermo- Electric cooling system to increase the efficiency of absorption
The APM 433 Gaseous Pollutants Sampler has been designed for monitoring Gaseous Pollutants like SO2, NO2, Cl2, H2S, O3, NH3 etc. in ambient air. The APM 433 is an independent stand-alone monitoring instrument (unlike our gaseous sampling attachments APM 411 and APM 411 TE that need to be paired with a dust sampler).
A suction pump is also made an integral part of the sampler, besides a flow-meter, time totalizer and timer. Sampled air is bubbled through suitable reagents that absorb specific gaseous pollutants and the absorbing media analyzed as per standard wet chemical methods.
- Cooling based on Peltier Effect to keep the impingers upto 25ºC below ambient temperature
- No ice required to keep impingers cool
- Facility to use impingers with fritted disc for sparsely soluble gases like Nox
- Special Silica-gel filter tubes to remove entrained particulates & moisture
- Improved valve design maintains constant flow rate
- In built suction pump, flow meter, time totalizer and timer for auto start / stop
3 Nos. of 35ml borosilicate glass impingers as per BIS 5182 (Part 6) 2006 and 1 fritted disc impinger Optionally an additional amber glass impinger is provided for monitoring Ozone
Sampling Rate of each Impinger
0.2 -2.0 lpm measured using acrylic body rotameter
A manifold having four inlets and one out let manifold with built in needle valves for flow control of each inlet
28 hours (maximum)
Sampling Time Record
0 to 9999.99 Hrs
Automatic Sampling Control
24 hr programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after preset interval
Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
Download PDF Below.