APM 550 MINI
Impactor based (USEPA published design)
Compact light weight Instrument for field Monitoring
Ambient Air enters the APM 550 MINI sampler through an omni-directional inlet designed to provide a clear aerodynamic cut-point for particles larger than 10 microns. The air stream then passes through a WINS Impactor that retains the fraction between PM 10 and PM 2.5. The PM 10 and PM 2.5 impactors used in the APM 550 MINI are based on designs standardized by USEPA and as such the system complies with international norms for PM 2.5 Samplers. The sampling rate is held constant at 1 m3/hr by a critical orifice.
It is lighter, more compact, can be carried in a car trunk and is ideal for field use.
- PM 10 and PM 2.5 Impactors of sampler based on designs standardized by US EPA
- Brushless, Oil-free, light weight pump practically requires no maintenance
- Filter holder designed for any 47mm diameter filter media
- Critical Orifice maintains constant sampling rate of 1 cubic meter per hour
- Provision to attach gaseous sampler
- Compact cabinet design for easy portability
Size Selective inlets
Omni-directional air inlet with PM 10 separation through an impactor followed by PM 2.5 separation through a WINS Impactor
Constant sampling rate of 1 m3/hr maintained by critical orifice system and displayed on a rotameter requires no maintenance
Oil Free, light weight pump driven by brushless induction motor
Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
Size & Weight
Compact & Light: Single unit compact cabinet made of Aluminum is light and robust
Records the actual time duration of each sample
Provision to attach Gaseous Sampler
In-built valve and piping for use of a gaseous sampling attachment for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc
Download PDF Below.